Iowa DOT to hold meeting Jan. 21 seeking public input for aviation system planning
Items to be discussed include the following.
· Update of airport data and aircraft activity forecasts
· Review of goals, objectives, airport roles, and facility and service objectives for airports
· Evaluation of air transportation system plan performance measures
· Analysis of airport flight-path approaches for increased safety and efficiency
· Recommendations for future system needs
For more information on the current system plan and to comment on the system plan update, please visit the Aviation System Plan link on the Office of Aviation’s Web site at www.iawings.com (click on “Meetings”). Written comments can be sent to the Iowa DOT, Office of Aviation, System Plan Update,