Iowa DOT Online Land Auction Underway
AMES, Iowa – March 27, 2013 – An online land auction is currently underway in which nine Iowa Department of Transportation-owned parcels are being offered for sale in Jefferson, Shelby, Wapello and Warren counties. There is something for everyone, from building sites, potential recreational property and high-quality farmland.
Bids are being accepted now. The auction closes Friday, April 5 at 6 p.m. EDT.
The nine parcels include:
- Iowa DOT’s former maintenance facility in Fairfield
- 29.23 acre lot in Ottumwa
- 9.18 acre lot in Ottumwa
- 3.3 acre lot in Ottumwa
- 15.93 acre lot in Batavia, with high-quality farm land
- 2.14 acre lot in Batavia
- 3.5 acre lot located 1 mile southeast of Hartford
- 1.02 acre lot in Carlisle
- .13 acre lot in Harlan
Details on the parcels can be found on the Iowa DOT’s website at http://www.iowadot.gov/propmanage/index.html. Click the online auction link at the top of the page.
Contact: Rick Skinner at 515-239-1749 or firstname.lastname@example.org