The registration link for new IaRTN accounts is now available!
Registration is a 4-step process.
1) Register for an account using HTTPS://IARTNSBC.IOWADOT.GOV (copy into web browser)
- Click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” link in the upper righthand corner
- Fill out the form the best you can, making sure all the required fields are filled in
- You will create your user name and password – you will need to change these in your GNSS equipment
- For “Application type” enter either Survey, Construction, Agriculture or Other
2) Confirm your account registration
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account registration. This must be confirmed within 5 days or the account request will be deleted.
3) Accept the IaRTN Terms and Conditions
- Once confirmed you will receive another email with the user name and password (you previously created) and a link to access your account.
- Access your account and subscribe to the RTK and RINEX products article
- Note, the DOT does not charge to use the GNSS network
4) The DOT will create a subscription for you to access RTK and RINEX products once the subscription request has been submitted.
- You will then receive a final email stating that your subscription has been activated, and you are ready to use the GNSS network
- It is a one step process to create the subscription - The time it takes to receive your final email will depend on the number requests submitted and when IaRTN personnel are available to create the subscription – Typically all subscription requests will be created within a few hours – Monday, January 7, we will try to create each request as soon as it is submitted.
If you have any questions or problems registering, please contact:
Steve Milligan Terry Morse